The King of all signs, Precision Board™ HDU is a rigid, closed cell, high density urethane material. It can be sandblasted, routed, carved, sanded, or machined. It will not crack, twist or curl after long exterior exposure, making it the ideal replacement for wood signs.
Milled signage is a good alternitive to wood signs where an even background and higher detail is wanted. We can add more beveling and 3D effects into your design.
• Max panel size is 96" x 48", larger signs will be split between panels
• Can be milled with precision for detailed artwork with layers of depth
• Can set background patterns to look like sandblasting
• Can call out paint codes or pantone numbers for color mathcing
• Top fire ratings for Building Inspectors
• 1-sided signs are made from (1) 1.5" thick panel, back can also be painted
• 2-sided signs are made from (2) 1" thick panels with a support piece glued in the middle
• 15lb - Good for interior and lightweight applications
• 20lb - Best for interior or exterior signage and directional signs
• 30lb - Best for heavy duty outdoor applications
• Cedar is a 1.5" thick top of the line wood for sigmaking when a wood grain is preferred
* Min cost per order no matter how small = $500
Shipping: We are currrently not offering shipping on this type of sign.