* Inch sizes in between feet are rounded up to the next whole foot. MAX SINGLE PANEL SIZE 96" x 48"
* For shipping on this product, please email us size and address for a shipping quote first *
PVC is lightweight yet rigid and durable, it is ideal for medium-term signs for use both indoors and outdoors. It's commonly used for menu boards, point of purchase, and tradeshow directionals. Other brand names for this PVC product are Sintra, Kapabloc, Foamacell.
Dibond or e-panel is a lightweight, rigid and durable aluminum composite material. Dibond consists of two strong sheets of .012" aluminum bonded to a thermoplastic core.This material is ideal for mid-to-long term outdoor signs as it is not prone to warping, yellowing, or cracking in high heat. Great for use in Post & Rail signs or wall signs.
Fome-Cor or Foamcore Board is the extruded polystyrene foam board with clay coated liners that has set the industry standard for more than 35 years. This is great for very light weight or temporary use signs such as events and trade show events.
Gatorfoam is an extruded polystyrene foam board bonded between two layers of Luxcell® wood-fiber veneer. The original, heavy-duty graphic arts board makes for a light yet ridig board suatable for wall graphic applications with a high end look and many other uses.
Coroplast is the material of choice for today's screen printing industry. Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, It is tougher than corrugated fiberboard and lighter than extruded plastic sheet. It is waterproof and stain-resistant. Good for general low cost signs and real estate open house signs.
Aluminum is a thin and strong material with enamel baked paint for long term outdoor use. Popular for parking lot signs.
Materials: 3mil pvc, 1/8" pvc plastic, 6mil pvc, 1/4" pvc plastic, 3mil dibond (sometimes spelled diebond) aluminum .032 .040 .064 .083, foam-cor, foamcor
The King of all signs, Precision Board™ HDU is a rigid, closed cell, high density urethane material. It can be sandblasted, routed, carved, sanded, or machined. It will not crack, twist or curl after long exterior exposure, making it the ideal replacement for wood signs.
Milled signage is a good alternitive to wood signs where an even background and higher detail is wanted. We can add more beveling and 3D effects into your design.
• Max panel size is 96" x 48", larger signs will be split between panels
• Can be milled with precision for detailed artwork with layers of depth
• Can set background patterns to look like sandblasting
• Can call out paint codes or pantone numbers for color mathcing
• Top fire ratings for Building Inspectors
• 1-sided signs are made from (1) 1.5" thick panel, back can also be painted
• 2-sided signs are made from (2) 1" thick panels with a support piece glued in the middle
• 15lb - Good for interior and lightweight applications
• 20lb - Best for interior or exterior signage and directional signs
• 30lb - Best for heavy duty outdoor applications
• Cedar is a 1.5" thick top of the line wood for sigmaking when a wood grain is preferred
* Min cost per order no matter how small = $500
Shipping: We are currrently not offering shipping on this type of sign.
Hexacomb Falconboard is the only graphic display board made from reusable, renewable and 100% recyclable kraft paper honeycomb material.
Contribute to a greener environment with Falconboard®, a recyclable, rigid, paper-based graphic media board. Its unique structure and dimensional stability provides superior performance over most traditional foam and corrugated options. Made with SFI-certified renewable virgin and post-consumer recycled fibers.
DiBond Signs are printed on dibond or e-panel which is a lightweight, rigid and durable aluminum composite material. DiBond signs are made with .012" aluminum faces bonded to a thermoplastic inner core. This material is ideal for mid-to-long term outdoor signs as it is not prone to warping, yellowing, or cracking in high heat. Great for use in Post & Rail signs or wall signs. Can be used in place of aluminum signs in many cases.
Smallest dibond signs Size: 12" x 12"
Largest Single Panel dibond signs Size: 120" x 60"
DiBond signs Shipping: We don't normally ship this item as it can be bent during shipment even when sent with re-enforced packing. We can sometimes make exceptions when several panels (5+) of the same finished size are ordered together as they can be blocked together for strength during shipping. PLease send a email request for this.
* Inch sizes in between feet are rounded up to the next whole foot.
Direct Printed Coroplast Signs are printed directly to the sign material and then cut by machine. This means that there is much less labor resulting in a lower cost sign.
Direct Printed Coroplast Sheets are offered by the full 4' x 8' with cutting included.
• Direct printed signs are a great way to get several signs at a reasonable cost.
• HP Scitex 10000 high definition printing
• OK to mix and match 2-4 artwork files (example: 5 sign file A and 5 sign file B to get to 10 count)
• All cuts are same size per sheet order
• All orders are full sheets
• No minimum (order only 1 full sheet or 1000)
Cutting Options all with vertical flutes (for stakes as needed):
24" x 18" (10 per sheet)
18" x 12" (16 per sheet)
24" x 24" (8 per sheet)
32" x 24" (4 per sheet)
36" x 24" (4 per sheet)
48" x 24" (4 per sheet)
24" x 6" (32 per sheet)
Custom Size Cutting (straight cuts, not countour shape cutting)
Please note: Skin tones and bright colors may vary on output.
Tags:direct printed signs and panels, flatbed uv printing, real estate, agent, coroplast, choroplast, 18x24