Save BIG with Sign Packs.
These signs are printed directly to the sign material and then cut by machine. This means that there is much less labor resulting in a lower cost sign. Direct to sign material printed signs are a great way to get several signs at a reasonable cost. High Definition printing using the HP Scitex 10000.
OK to mix and match files
- Order 1 lot of signs and split between 2 agents
- Order 1 lot of signs and submit a different file for each sign
- Coroplast: Ideal for yard signs, directional signs or when H stakes are used
- Polyair: Smooth and light, prints without any texture
- Foamcore: Sturdy and durable for indoor use with bright colors
- Polystyrene: Great for swappable sign inserts, menus etc
- PVC: Rigid white plastic, framed signs, listing signs and post use
- DiBond: Smooth and flat panel that is strong and lightweight for long term outdoor use, listing signs
- Aluminum: Heavy Duty outdoor signs. post or frame, bolt to post ot wall
- Gloss Finish: Add a gloss finish to enhance colors and longevity
- Grommets: Add standard grommets on the top of the sign 16" apart to center (We do NOT offer shipping after grommets are added)
Please note: Skin tones and bright colors may vary on output.
FINAL SIZE: Due to cutting method, Final sign dimensions are usually short by 1/8" to 1/4" on width and height.
Tags: direct printed signs and panels, flatbed uv printing, real estate, agent, coroplast, choroplast, yard signs, listing signs